GFC Platform Camper (Standard)
Base Color Options
Operable Side Panels
If you've made it this far you must be our kind of customer. The kind who's looking for an incredibly well-made thing to explore the world with. We applaud your good taste.
When you click that Add-to-Cart button you'll be putting down a deposit to hold your spot in line for a camper. The Standard GFC Platform deposit is a non-refundable $500 that will be put toward the final purchase price.
The GFC Platform starts at $5750.
- 1995-PRESENT TOYOTA TACOMA: ALL BED LENGTHS EXCEPT FOR 1ST GEN STEP SIDE.
- 2019+ JEEP GLADIATOR: ALL BED CONFIGURATIONS.
- 2019+ FORD RANGER: ALL BED CONFIGURATIONS.
- 2015-PRESENT COLORADO/CANYON: ALL BED LENGTHS.
- 2000-2006 TOYOTA TUNDRA: ALL MODELS EXCEPT FOR STEP SIDE AND 8' BED.
- 2005-PRESENT NISSAN FRONTIER: ALL BED LENGTHS.
- FOR FULL SIZE TRUCKS, CLICK HERE.
**Due to large order volume, camper orders placed today have an estimated start date of February 2020.
How Does The Purchasing Process Work?
After you submit your deposit, you will receive a purchase receipt, and an email with some more information about what you can expect during this process. Additionally, we will follow up with a welcome kit in the mail a few weeks before starting your build.
4-6 weeks before we begin building your camper, we will ask you to submit your color and option selections and make your final payment. This is a good time to order any accessories you want, to ensure they arrive by the time your camper is ready.
The base camper includes the following:
- Pop Top Camper Assembly
- Operable Hard Side panels
- Your choice of base color options
- Installation Kit designed specifically for your vehicle.
Additional options are available for purchase.
Additional options include:
- Front and/or Rear Windows ($200/window)
- Custom colors (contact us for a quote)
We offer an exclusive White Glove delivery in the contiguous United-States. This service entails driving 4-6 campers around the country so we can hand deliver and install them for you.
Our white glove delivery and install service costs $750 to the west coast, and $1100 east of the rockies. West coast deliveries typically ship within a month of completion, while east coast runs may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery after completion.
If shipping by freight, cost to a commercial address in the lower 48 typically ranges from $500-750. For a specific quote, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Picking up your camper and having it installed at our location in Belgrade, MT is always free. If you choose this option, we will contact you to make an appointment when your camper is completed.
Total Cost: $5,750