**Lighting is still in development and not currently included on camper orders.
GFC Platform Camper (Standard)
Base Color Options
**Due to large order volume, camper orders placed today have an estimated start date of February 2021.
If you've made it this far you must be our kind of customer. The kind who's looking for an incredibly well-made thing to explore the world with. We applaud your good taste.
When you click that Add-to-Cart button you'll be putting down a deposit to hold your spot in line for a camper. The Standard GFC Platform deposit is a non-refundable $500 that will be put toward the final purchase price.
The GFC Platform starts at $6450. Learn more about whats included in the drop downs below.
Pricing and Options
The base camper includes the following:
- Pop Top Camper Assembly
- Operable Hard Side panels
- Your choice of base color options
- Installation Kit designed specifically for your vehicle.
The above options are included in the base price of $6450. Additional options are listed below.
Additional options include:
- Front and/or Rear Windows Topper Windows ($200/window)
- Tent Side Door ($350)
- Custom colors ($500/component group, i.e. frame, panels.
- 1995-PRESENT TOYOTA TACOMA: ALL BED LENGTHS EXCEPT FOR 1ST GEN STEP SIDE.
- 2019-PRESENT Jeep Gladiator.
- 2019+ FORD RANGER: ALL BED CONFIGURATIONS.
- 1998-2012 Ranger, Access Cab ONLY.
- 2015-PRESENT COLORADO/CANYON: ALL BED LENGTHS.
- 2000-2006 TOYOTA TUNDRA: ALL MODELS EXCEPT FOR STEP SIDE AND 8' BED.
- 2005-PRESENT NISSAN FRONTIER: ALL BED LENGTHS.
- FOR FULL SIZE TRUCKS, CLICK HERE.
How Does The Purchasing Process Work?
After you submit your deposit, you will receive a purchase receipt, and an email with some more information about what you can expect during this process. Between 8 and 12 weeks before starting your build, we will send out a welcome kit that includes powder coat color samples to help you determine your color choice and confirm your vehicle options.
Once you receive the kit, we will reach out to you to confirm everything, and send out an invoice for the remaining payment due to get your build started.
Orders placed after June 1, 2019 will be subject to a $175 installation fee at our shop in Belgrade. If you choose this option, we will contact you to make an appointment when your camper is completed.
We offer an exclusive White Glove delivery in the contiguous United-States. This service involves driving 6-8 campers around the country so we can hand deliver and install them for you.
Our white glove delivery and install service costs $1000 to the west coast, and $1400 east of the rockies. West coast deliveries typically ship within 6-8 weeks of completion, while east coast runs may take up to 8-12 weeks.
White glove delivery cost is subject to change depending on fuel prices.
For freight shipping inquiries and pricing contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.